Our client is a global technology company with over 350 employees, headquartered in London, with global offices in 8 more countries. Their platform powers over 70,000 live and timed auctions every year across multiple industries.
We are looking for a Tech Lead to join their team. You will be a part of a collaborative agile team that is focused on delivering high value features to our customers through a high-transaction e-commerce web application. Check it out!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent technical experience
- 5+ years of Software development experience
- Expert level .NET core
- Experience with web-based e-commerce products
- Designed and implemented APIs
- Have worked in or designed event-driven architectures
- Can articulate and implement best practices and software design patterns
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and writing queries and stored procedures
- Experience with cloud hosted distributed systems
- Advanced English
- Contribute to process-improvement initiatives in an effort to help the team deliver faster
- Develop systems with agile development methodologies and principles
- Act as the liaison with team members, management and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard
- Participate in planning, design, development, and implementation for multiple initiatives
- Lead project/iteration planning sessions with Project Managers, ensuring proposed short-term estimates are achievable and realistic
- Competitive Salary
- Location: Guadalajara, MX (Hybrid)
Got Interested? Send your CV to the Headhunter Breno Cordeiro (firstname.lastname@example.org) and schedule a confidential conversation for details!