Our client is a global technology company with over 350 employees, headquartered in London, with global offices in 8 more countries. Their platform powers over 70,000 live and timed auctions every year across multiple industries.
We are looking for Mid-level and Senior Software Engineers to join their team. You will be a part of a collaborative agile team that is focused on delivering high value features to our customers through a high-transaction e-commerce web application. Check it out!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent technical experience
- 2 to 5+ years of Software development experience
- Expert level .NET core
- Experience with web-based e-commerce products
- Designed and implemented APIs
- Have worked in or designed event-driven architectures
- Can articulate and implement best practices and software design patterns
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and writing queries and stored procedures
- Experience with cloud hosted distributed systems
- Advanced English
- Design and develop new features and systems
- Collaborate early and often with your teammates and other stakeholders to understand the scope of features
- Help drive the creation of clear stories and acceptance criteria
- Contribute to quality through clean coding, and pattern usage
- Write unit and other automated tests
- Peer program and code review your teams’ work and mentor those around you
- Document and communicate the things you have learned and built
- Competitive Salary
- Location: Guadalajara, MX (Hybrid)
Got Interested? Send your CV to the Headhunter Breno Cordeiro (email@example.com) and schedule a confidential conversation for details!