Our client is a global technology company with over 350 employees, headquartered in London, with global offices in 8 more countries. Their platform powers over 70,000 live and timed auctions every year across multiple industries.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team. You will be responsible for leading the design, implementation, and maintenance of their infrastructure and automation systems. You will work with a team of developers, architects, and operations professionals to deliver high-performance and scalable solutions for our auction platform. Check it out!
- 7+ years of experience with DevOps
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Strong knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong knowledge of configuration management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, or Puppet
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, or CircleCI
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, or Elasticsearch
- Strong ability to develop unique and outside the box ideas.
- Advanced English
- Lead the design and implementation of our infrastructure and automation systems
- Collaborate with developers and architects to design and implement new features and functionality
- Develop and maintain our build, test, and deployment automation systems
- Monitor and troubleshoot production systems and resolve issues promptly
- Develop and maintain security and compliance standards for our infrastructure
- Work with the team to identify and implement best practices for DevOps processes
- Continuously improve our infrastructure and automation systems to improve scalability and performance
- Competitive Salary
- Location: Guadalajara, MX (Hybrid)
Got interested? Get in touch with our Headhunter Tamires Souza (email@example.com) and schedule a confidential talk for more details!