Our client is revolutionizing the world of live sports and entertainment industry. They deliver innovative, cutting-edge technologies to enable safe, unforgettable fan experiences in venues across the globe.
We are recruiting a Senior Software Engineer to assemble a world-class technology team to build platforms and products that anticipate emerging opportunities, including dynamic pricing and offers and digital, contactless ticketing. The mission is to provide premium, innovative live experiences for the clients and their patrons.
- 7+ years of overall software development experience using Java JVM.
- 2+ years of experience working with Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services.
- Expertise using Java with Spring Framework & Spring-Boot
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experienced building large and scalable applications using microservice design patterns.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile process, CI/CD & build automation tools, and SRE best practices.
- Experience with object-oriented programming (OOP) and SOLID principles.
- Passionate about mentoring peer developers, providing code reviews, etc.
- Lead and take ownership of critical projects and your own initiatives.
- Introduce the technologies you feel passionate about.
- Collaborate with a team of extraordinary engineers and technologists.
- Influence the innovation of products used by millions of users worldwide.
- Work alongside the team’s top data engineers on data analysis.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of software development (requirements gathering, designing, developing, testing, deploying, operating, supporting and maintenance).
- Full-time position
- Flexible schedule
- The chance to be a part of a fast-growing company
Got interested? Get in touch with our Headhunter Andrew Rodriguez (firstname.lastname@example.org) and schedule a confidential talk for more details!