Senior PHP Backend Engineer
Our client has created software that automates the generation of proposals for vendors and partners within the solar industry. The software assists the sales process by simplifying and speeding up the proposal process. The team is growing and onboarding new clients that are excited to integrate the new proposal tool into their CRMs.
We are recruiting a Senior PHP Backend Engineer to play a crucial role in helping the Development team onboard these new customers and execute end-to-end product features in a full-stack capacity. Check it out!
- 3+ years of experience in programming in PHP
- Strong experience with Laravel framework
- Experience working with API integrations
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- Advanced English
- Experience working internationally will be a plus
- Building sustainable code that may be used in the future.
- Ensuring the feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Enhancing performance of the main front-end website.
- Modifying designs and specifications of complex custom applications.
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
- Collaborating with Agile Development team on execution of project details.
- Working with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
- Researching and developing new web and mobile technology applications to improve user interface
- Participating in daily internal and external project Stand Ups as part of the development team
- Acting as a leader within the company (There is a lot of growth potential for this opportunity).
- Full-time position
- 100% remote
- Flexible schedule
- The chance to be a part of a fast-growing company
- You will be paid in USD as an Independent Contractor
Got interested? Get in touch with our Headhunter Tamires Souza (email@example.com) and schedule a confidential talk for more details!