Our client is a Creative Agency in the USA working for amazing clients on challenging projects. They have a remote team of professionals working remotely from Latin America along with the USA team. You can work 100% from home (or from a WeWork if you want).
We are recruiting a React Developer to be a part of their tech team. You will work with Frontend with the app development team, your routine will include API services, infrastructure, integration with WordPress and understanding the React Native best principles and design aesthetics.
- 3+ years of experience with React Native
- Deep understanding of Virtual DOM, component life cycle, and component state
- Knowledge of relational and Non-Relational Databases
- Experience with APIs and testing (Android and iOS)
- Experience creating apps and building for scale (Android and iOS)
- Significant experience working with React web and mobile along with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux, Jest, Enzyme, ESLint.
- Knowledge of user interface design and responsive designs
- Improve front-end performance by eliminating performance bottlenecks
- Create front-end modules with maximum code reusability and efficiency
- Use Native APIs for tight integrations with both platforms – Android and iOS
- Write automated tests to ensure error-free code and performance
- Work with Redux architecture to improve the performance of the websites/mobile apps
- Implement clean, smooth animations to provide an excellent user interface
- The opportunity to work with a fast-growth focused team
- Maternity/paternity leave
- Continued education and professional development
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and the week after Christmas off.
- Flexible schedules & Remote working
- Full time position
Got Interested? Send your CV to the Headhunter Tamires Souza (firstname.lastname@example.org) and schedule a call for details.