Our client is a US based major mass media and entertainment television company known for its business in the Entertainment industry.
We are looking for a Python/Data Engineer to join a team of great talents. The ideal candidate will be joining a team that is already set up and running to provide the best engineering solutions to the client.
- 3+ years of experience with Python Engineering
- Experience with Python scripting and support
- Streaming Data analysis experience (familiarity with NumPy, SciPy, PySpark, Python bindings is a plus)
- Focused more towards the Data pipelining and less towards REST services
- Experience using Spark is required. Python to be used for spark work (had used Golang, a little node & scala).
- Advanced English
- Building sustainable code that may be used in the future.
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
- Collaborating with Agile Development team on execution of project details.
- Working with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
- Participating in daily internal and external projects as part of the development team
- Acting as a leader within the company (There is a lot of growth potential for this opportunity).
- Full-time position
- Flexible schedule
- 100% remote
- The chance to be a part of a fast-growing company
- You will be paid in USD as an Independent Contractor
Got interested? Get in touch with our Headhunter Rafael Valle (firstname.lastname@example.org) and schedule a confidential talk for more details!