Our client is a SEO and Web development company, focused on helping Business owners discover the wonders of Google Ads, resulting in consistent numbers and great challenges for their business. Besides building their client’s a Marketing Machine, their culture stands for working for a purpose, not a job.
We are in need of a Fullstack Web Developer to work with their Development team. This is a very strategic position, as you will be responsible for helping clients achieve their goals in a very unique way. Your goal will be that every client is a successful case study. Check it out!
- Advanced English
- 2+ years of experience with Web Development
- Experience developing in PHP
- Experience with HTML / CSS
- Experience with WordPress
- Detail-oriented and solution-driven personality, as you will have a lot of autonomy
- It would be nice if you already had experience working internationally
- Knowledge of Hubspot is a plus
- Develop in a WordPress environment
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability
- Be invested in the client’s success
- You will be a part of a strong, funny and family team, having to be ready to support them whenever needed
- “Love and serve” is what we preach here, this will be your routine
- You will work for a purpose, not a job
- Full-time position
- Great potential career growth, as you will be the SEO Manager’s right hand
- Flexible hours – you will work on the company’s timezone
Got interested? Get in touch with our Headhunter Rafael Valle (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details!