Our client is a Moving & Delivery company that helps all US residents to build their dreams around the country. As an award winner of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies and Best Companies to Work For, their culture is focused on an industry revolution that starts from individuals.
We are recruiting a Customer Success Analyst to work directly with their Sales Division team. You will be responsible for managing the client’s needs with confidence and great responsibility. As you will have a very proactive role, you can expect great potential of growth inside the company. Check it out!
- 2+ years of experience working with Customer Relationship
- Great communication skills
- Experience with Sales cycles (deals, negotiation, business development)
- Great experience with managing your own workflow
- Be a detail oriented person with confidence
- Advanced English
- Ability to travel when needed
- It would be nice if you already had experience working internationally
- Experience with remote work logistics – Ideally, you would help the Operation Manager implementing and advising with the team’s structure.
- You will be responsible for receiving the customers requests and managing it accordly
- Answering inquiries via phone call and chat, understanding the customer needs and qualifying them, transforming it into new contracts for the company
- Build a great relationship with the team, as you will be their main contact when it comes to Customer Success
- Receive/Process customer’s sales cycle
- You will be working as an Independent Contractor
- PTO, sick time, personal time and maternity/paternity leave
- Initially, they will travel you to US for training and staff meeting, then you would be able to continue your work remotely
- Flexible hours – you will work on your own timezone
Got interested? Get in touch with our Headhunter Andrew Rodriguez ( firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details!